After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss and better understand differential diagnosis for fetal bilateral multicystic kidney disease..
3. Review imaging modalities and effectiveness of each in regards to diagnosis.
4. Discuss diagnosis and outcomes of a specific case of fetal bilateral multicystic kidney disease at Baystate Medical Center.
Keith Reisinger-Kindle, DO
Department of Ob/Gyn Resident
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours