After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate and practice appropriate methods of bleeding control.
3. Discuss the need for civilian participation in the control of life-threatening hemorrhage.
4. Discuss the scope of life-threatening hemorrhage.
5. Recognize life-threatening hemorrhage
Ida Konderwicz RN, BSN, CEN
Injury Prevention Coordinator
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours