After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify the symptoms of diabetes
2. Identify basic fundamentals to diabetes care
3. Examine nutrition essentials in type 1 diabetes
4. Examine nutrition essentials in type 2 diabetes
5. Identify potential high risk adverse events
Crystina Hayden BS, RN, CDE
Pediatric Endocrine Nurse
Baystate Medical Center
Hilary Weiner RD, LDN, CDE
Dietician, Pediatric Endocrinology
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AAMA CEU(s)
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours