After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Name two problems in the Spirituality in Recovery research
2. Identify the outcome of Project Match in terms of effective treatment leading to recovery from Substance Use Disorders (SUD)
3. Name two practices of Alcoholics Anonymous which have been shown to positive effect recovery.
Anne C. Bauer, MD
Department of Psychiatry
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.