After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Be able to come up with three ways to challenge dysfunctional thoughts
2. Describe how to use TF-CBT with Military Families
3. Describe how to use TF-CBT with Latino Families
4. Identify two ways to creatively draft the narrative.
5. Discuss ways to successfully work through complex family dynamics.
Lisette Rivas-Hermina, LMFT
Rivas-Hermina Recovery Services
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.