Compassionate Connections is Baystate Health's framework for creating caring connections with patients and their families to meet their needs and improve their lives. The Compassionate Connections Workshop will allow team members in all roles (clinical and non-clinical) and at all levels to expand upon Baystate Health's strengths in care-giving and communications.
The Compassionate Connections Workshop is a 1.5-hour live webinar designated for all BH team members.
1. PRIOR to attending the live webinar, participants MUST:
- Complete the 4 Compassionate Connections pre-work modules:
- They are a pre-requisite to attending the live webinar.
- It will take approx 1 hour to complete.
2. Plan to log-on to the live webinar 15 minutes before the start time.
In order to optimize participation in the Webex portion of this program, you may want to call in from a laptop with a webcam, or phone app if you do not have a webcam on your computer/laptop.
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Refer to individual sessions for target audience and maximum credit offered.