After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the outpatient ancillary tool
2. Provide a framework to bridge the gap between inpatient care and outpatient testing
3. Share a tutorial for how to use the OP tool
Melanie Nichols, BA, RVT, RDMS
Vascular Laboratory Supervisor
Baystate Heart & Vascular Program
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours