After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize the progressive nature of pulmonary decline amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
2. Discuss the relationship between sleep and pulmonary function in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
3. Describe therapeutic interventions to manage respiratory failure in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Montserrat Diaz-Abad, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
University of Maryland School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
(Choose the appropriate statement below. Delete this sentence and the paragraph(s) you don't use - including the word OR.)
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours