After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss treatment challenges with Cryptosporidiosis.
2. Discuss interventions for breakthrough and low-level viremia.
3. Discuss diagnostic challenges with beta-D-glucan and PCP.
Megan Gallagher, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts-CHAN Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours