After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the drug development history of rilpivirine LA and cabotegravir tablets/LA
2. Discuss key questions and thems found in patient selection of oral vs long-acting ART
3. Report the data of LA-ART as PrEP
Hans Schlecht, MD
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours