After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the new PRRT algorithms.
3. Retell the reasons for PRRT re-design.
4. Demonstrate clear communication, team work, and a systemic approach to patient care through simulation.
Kristy Parker, BSN, RN, CCRN-K
PICU / PPU Nurse Manager
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours