After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify basic statistic terms utilized in superiority trials
- Define each basic statistic term
- Calculate and apply relative risk reduction and number needed to treat
- State considerations for biostatistical methods of noninferiority studies
- Critique the results of a meta-analysis
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours