After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Explain the structure of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and the four modes of treatment.
- Identify the goals of standard Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Recognize how DBT has been adapted for different eating disorders.
Lucene Wisniewski, PhD.
Chief Clinical Officer, Center for Evidence Based Treatment-Ohio
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Any relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
Dr. Lucene Wisniewski is the Chief Clinical Officer at the Center for Evidence Based Treatment-Ohio
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 contact hour(s). Nurses should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Baystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content 1.0 CE credit(s) for psychologists have been granted for this educational activity.
Social Workers (ASWB)
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE Program)
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, Baystate Health is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organization, not individual courses are approved under this program.
Baystate maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive 1.0 continuing education credit(s).
Mental Health Counselors
Baystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and may offer NBCC 1.0 approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (ACEP#5684).
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team and learners will receive 1.0 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 IPCE Credit Hour(s)
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.