Important Information Regarding Upcoming Courses and Conferences
Baystate Health is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff as we address the COVID-19 situation.
To help protect our communities, Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education is suspending live courses and conferences indefinetely.
Registrants will be contacted by email as soon as possible with rescheduled dates.
- Planning Form for Expedited Accredited Activities Related to COVID-19 Download PDF Word
- Free webinar: COVID-19 Exposure Guidelines
- BERST Academy: Resources for Remote Teaching
Clinician and Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME): COVID-19 Clinician Resources COVID-19 Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE): The Pharmacists' Learning Assistance Network (P.L.A.N.®) Search
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education
We are a Jointly Accredited Provider of continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team.
New to EthosCE, our learning management system?
First: Before You Can Register for a Course
Next: How To Register for a Conference
You can view and download your transcript here on our new system.
Log in, click on My Account, then select My Activities tab.