After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
John Doe, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA (American Psychological Association)Baystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ABS MOC Category 1 CMESuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 MOC points (and patient safety MOC credit) in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.