After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Articulate strategies for improving teaming in the clinical learning environment.
2. Identify opportunities for Scholarly activity including NI VII Logic Model and metric domains.
3. Develop a Project Management Plan that will direct and guide team progress throughout the 18-month initiative.
Mike Barger, EdD
Executive Director, Office of Strategy and Academic Innovation, Stephen M. Ross School of Business -University of Michigan
Founding Member, JetBlue Airways
Robert Dressler, MD, Quality and Safety Officer, Academic and Medical Affairs, Christiana Care HEalth System and AIAMC Board of Directors President
John Andrews, MD, Vice President, GME Innovations, American Medical Association (AMA)
Elisa Arespacochaga, Vice President, Physician Alliance, American Hospital Association (AHA)
Robyn Begley, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Executive Officer, American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL)
Dimitra Travlos, PharmD, Assistant Executive Director and Director, Continuing Pharmacy Education Provider Accreditation, Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education
Robin Wagner, RN, MHSA, Vice President, CLER, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
Hania Janek, PhD, MSMEL, Vice President Education, Baylor Scott & White Health and NI VII Chairman
Dave Dhanraj, MD, Medical Director - Faculty Medical Centers, TriHealth and NI VII Vice Chairman
Nicole Telhiard, DNP, CPN, NE-BC, Chief Nursing Officer, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, and NI VII Vice-Chairman
C. Craige Blackmore, MD, MPH, Director, Center for Health Care Improvement Science, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Co-Chair Measurement Committee NI VII
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 8.25 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 8.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.25 ANCC Contact Hours
- 8.25 ACPE Contact Hours
- 8.25 ACOG College Cognate Credits
- 8.25 BCIPE Instructional Hours