Important Information Regarding Upcoming Courses and Conferences
Baystate Health is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff as we address the COVID-19 situation.
To help protect our communities, Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education is suspending live courses and conferences indefinetely. Registrants will be contacted by email as soon as possible with rescheduled dates.
- Planning Form for Expedited Accredited Activities Related to COVID-19 Download PDF Word
- BERST Academy: Resources for Remote Teaching
- A comprehensive guide of COVID-19 information and resources for healthcare professionals is curated and constantly updated by Baystate's Health Science Library & Knowledge Services.
Clinician and Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME): COVID-19 Clinician Resources COVID-19 Educator Resources
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE): The Pharmacists' Learning Assistance Network (P.L.A.N.®) Search
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Society for Academic CME (SACME): SACME Resources for COVID-19
New to EthosCE, our learning management system?
Before You Can Register for a Course
Our FAQs provides complete instructions for:
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education
We are a Jointly Accredited Provider of continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team.