After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the quality goals and measures used to monitor departmental performance
2. Identify performance improvement opportunities
3. Drive and support quality improvement initiatives that address system issues
David Gang, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Risk Management