After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the definition and pathophysiology of migraine.
3. Discuss treatment strategies of acute and preventive and the evidence-based.
4. Discuss various interventions which can be helpful in migraineurs which are available at the Pain Management Center.
Saravanakumar Manickam, M.D.
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours