After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the basis of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS).
3. Review ERAS Colorectal recommendations and the data behind them as related to anesthetic practices.
4. Review the benefit associated with adherence to ERAS protocols.
Adam Goldenberg, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours