After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Define PTSD.
3. Recognize "at risk" patient.
4. Discuss the pharmacological treatment of PTSD.
5. Discuss other current therapies used in the treatment of PTSD.
6. Identify interventions unique to the specialty of anesthesia to prevent triggers or delirium.
Katherine Marx, BSN, MSNA, CRNA
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours