After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss sympathetic nervous system anatomy.
3. Discuss the anatomy, indications, technique, and contraindications of Stellate Ganglion Block, Celiac Plexus Block, Lumbar Sympathetic Block, Superior/Inferior Hyposgastric Block, and Ganglion Impar Block.
Ayesha Hameed, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours