The Anesthesiologist's Role: Surgical Site Infections and Perioperative Cefazolin
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe surgical site infections.
3. Describe Cefazolin and perioperative dosing strategies.
4. Explain why we have different forms of Cefazolin.
Heidi Blank, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours