After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Define and describe the transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR) procedure.
3. Discuss the patient selection criteria and indications for transcarotid artery revascularization.
4. Discuss the anesthetic management required for TCAR.
Neal Hadro, MD
Chief, Vascular Services
Department of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours