After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss importance of detailed handover in PACU.
2. Discuss follow up process for needle injury at work.
3. Discuss disability claim process.
Nikhil Thakkar, MD
Chair, Anesthesia Quality Improvement Committee
Assistant Professor or Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours