After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss importance of documentation in anesthesia record.
2. Discuss preventive measures to avoid aspiration during anesthesia.
3. Discuss management of aspiration.
Nikhil Thakkar, MD
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours