After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss pros and cons of intravenous versus inhalation inductions in children.
2. Discuss the unique environment of MRI and what providers need to be aware of when going there.
3. Discuss what to do in case of power outage in OR/MRI.
4. Discuss the risks associated with MRI magnet quench on patient care.
Ashleigh Menhadji, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours