After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Gather a differential diagnosis for headaches.
3. Classify subarachnoid hemorrhage.
4. Determine type of anesthetic to employ for intracranial pathology.
5. Differentiate between coiling and clipping.
6. Discuss the causes and treatment of vasospasm.
7. Diagnose and treat elevated intracranial pressure.
Dezheen Zebari, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours