After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe interventional techniques for abdominal pain.
2. Identify potential side effects of high dose opioid use.
3. Increase knowledge of interventional techniques for abdominal pain pathologies.
Neil Patel, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours