Anesthesia in the Electrophysiology Lab: Anesthesia considerations for the patient undergoing EP procedures
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss the role of Anesthesiology services in the EP lab.
3. Describe the electrophysiology procedures supported by the Anesthesiology team.
4. Discuss the anesthetic challenges caring for the EP patient.
5. Identify considerations for the EP patient undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
Kathryn A. Slattery, CRNA
Cardiac Team Leader
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthestist
Massachusetts General Hopsital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours