Emotional Intelligence and Deliberate Self-Reflection
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Build as a team by using a Modified Improv activity to explore the Master Skills of Attunement, Affirmation, and Advancement.
3. Discuss the feedback principles and tools.
4. Apply the feedback tools using case examples.
Angela Sweeney, MEd
Curriculum Design Specialist
Healthcare Education/Academic Affairs
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours