After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe updates to guidelines in the management of stroke along the care continuum.
3. Determine acute stroke triage in context of the time windows.
4. Review the latest evidence for changes to medication and diagnostic management in secondary stroke prevention.
Rajiv Padmanabhan, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours