After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the scope of Family Medicine practice in the US.
2. Appreciate the multidisciplinary training required for Family Medicine Board Certification.
3. Consider the future of Family Medicine at BFMC.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Robert Baldor, MD
Professor and Founding Chair
Department of Family Medicine
UMass Medical School/Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours