After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Recognize biases that lead to medical errors.
3. Describe the legal process of medical malpractice.
4. Explain the data on outcomes of jury trials.
Kinan Hreib, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Chief, Department of Medicine
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management