After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe how persistent stress impacts chronic disease symptoms.
2. Express increased confidence in their ability to educate patients to the principles of stress management.
3. Describe behaviors that trigger their own relaxation response.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Cheryl Pascucci, NP
Program Director, Integrated Population Health
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours