After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Integrate non-stigmatizing language when talking about SUD.
2. Develop skills to elicit a more accurate substance use history.
3. Know some evidence-based treatments for AUD, OUD and other use disorders.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Ruth Potee, MD
Director of Substance Use Disorders
Behavioral Health Network
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours