After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the indications of small bowl capsule endoscopy
2. Understand how capsule endoscopy impacts clinical outcome in GI bleeding
3. Understand the indications and limitations of Capsule Colonoscopy
Ira Schmelkin, MD
Chief, Division of Gastronenterology
Baystate Noble Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Schmelkin is a consultant for Medtronics.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours