After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Explain the rationale for SBI (screening and brief intervention) in women.
2. Classify an unhealthy drinking pattern.
3. Demonstrate alcohol screening in women.
4. Perform an assessment among those who screen (+).
5. Employee brief intervention/advice.
Peter D. Friedmann, MD, MPH, DFASAM,FACP
Office of Research
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours