After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe updated guidelines in the management of acute stroke.
2. Determine acute stroke interventional management in context of the time windows
3. Review the latest evidence in secondary stroke prevention
Rajiv Padmanabhan, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours