After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe updated guidelines in the management of acute stroke.
2. Determine acute stroke interventional management in context of the time windows
3. Review the latest evidence in secondary stroke prevention
Rajiv Padmanabhan, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
05/08/2019 - 6:30pm to 8:00pm EDT
Springfield Country Club
1375 Elm Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours