After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize signs and symptoms of dementia
2. Communicate with the individual and their care partner on dementia
3. Develop a dementia care plan
Baystate Health Geriatrics HRSA Team
Sik Kim Ang, MD | Cheryl Mustain, LCSW | Alina Sibley, CNP
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours