After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe current autopsy numbers and reasons for declination.
2. Describe the importance of autopsy with examples.
3. Utilize Baystate Health policies including accurate completion of Consent Form.
4. Describe autopsy work flow and reporting.
Rukmini M. Kashikar, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology at University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at Tufts University School of Medicine
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours