After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe changes that may be needed in departmental or institutional policies or practices.
3. Discuss challenging social and emotional aspects of patient care.
Christina E. Fitch, DO, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Medical Director , Baystate Hospice
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commerical relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours