After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the effects of the ladder of influence on courageous conversations
- Describe elements of an effective courageous conversation
- Apply elements of an effective courageous conversation into practice
Rebecca Blanchard, PhD
Sr. Director of Educational Affairs
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
Bob Oldenburg, MSW
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 4.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 4.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours