After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Verbalize the type of standard information provided during report.
- Demonstrate what an appropriate report would include for a case study patient.
- Verbalize the patient safety components included in a standard report
- Verbalize why it is important to include the patient in the handover process.
Donald E. Watson, Jr., BSN, RN
Assistant Nurse Manager
Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, and ICU/CCU
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours