After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand and discuss the complexities of breast cancer management.
2. Discuss the appropriate use of clinical trials as pertains to the patients presented.
3. Discuss new data and changes in breast cancer management.
Holly Mason MD, FACS
Section Chief, Breast Surgery
Assistant Professor of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery
Tufts University School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours