After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Learn to give instructions, promote audience interaction, debrief a discussion and handle Q&A sessions.
2. Learn to be grounded on stage and effectively interact with various types of audiences.
3. Give and provide feedback on a short speech using gestures and persuasion.
CEO, Speaker Sisterhood
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
11/20/2019 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm EST
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 3.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 3.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 3.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 3.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.