After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Distinguish the difference between sponsorship and mentorship
2. Demonstrate the value of sponsorship & why we need it
3. Describe Behaviors of Sponsors and Protégées
4. Characterize a model sponsorship program
Amy Gottlieb, MD, FACP
Associated Dean for Faculty Affairs
Professor of Medicine and OB/GYN
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours