After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand barriers that affect women in leadership
2. Position yourself and find your own style to become an effective leader
3. Learn strategies to find work/life balance
Ann Errichetti, MD
Former CEO, St. Peters Health Partners
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients. Dr. Erichetti is married to Mark Keroack, MD, CEO Baystate Health
- 2.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 2.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 2.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.