After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Examine and address issues of diversity, social justice and inclusion.
2. Understand cultural competency and humility
3. Develop the capacity and sensitivity to apply knowledge in the provider-patient relationship towards achieving positive health outcomes, and will be trained to conduct similar sessions at their respective sites.
Rani Varghese, MSW, Ed.D
Michael Funk, MA, Ed.d
Associate Clinical Professor
New York University
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 5.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours