After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. To discuss the role of the primary care provider in HCV management.
2. To highlight some best practices in HCV treatment.
3. To review current HCV treatment guidelines.
4. To discuss HCV treatment and prevention strategies in the primary care setting.
5. To recognize must have HCV resources.
Durane Walker, MD
Assistant Professor, UMMS-Baystate
Associate Fellowship Director and Resident Education Coordinator
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours